Free Geek Toronto will be closed on Saturday, September 4, 2021 for the Labour Day holiday weekend.
As of August 4th, 2021,
As Ontario remains in Step 3 of the Roadmap to Reopening, Free Geek Toronto will be modifying our operations to adhere to provincial guidelines.
Free Geek Toronto will be:
- Accepting drop-offs of electronics on Fridays and Saturdays 1 PM – 5 PM
- Open for pick-ups of online orders and in-person purchases Wednesday – Saturday 1 PM – 5 PM
- In-store browsing is available Wednesday – Saturday with limited capacity (3 people at a time) between 1:15 PM – 4:45 PM. Please be prepared to wait.
Free Geek Toronto requires time to fulfill orders, so same-day pick-ups may not be possible. Please wait until you receive confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up or phone us to confirm when it will be ready.
- For the safety of everyone, Free Geek Toronto will only be using the direct entrance at the northeast corner of 180 Sudbury St. to welcome people into the shop. See the map for directions.
- When dropping off donations or picking up a purchase, please wear a face-covering or mask in accordance with the City of Toronto’s by-law.
- Free Geek Toronto will be open for in-person purchases but we ask if at all possible to order online and use curbside pick up.
Free Geek Toronto will not be scheduling residential pick-ups of e-waste/unwanted electronics at this time. Commercial/Business electronics pick-ups are available.
If you have questions about what Free Geek is or isn’t doing, please call us at 416-572-3737 or contact us.